CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Busy like a Bee

What a busy day it has been today. Tonnes of new projects.. New Leads follow up.. Making appointments.. Paperwork and more paperwork.. Clearing Emails.. Cleaning my house for tomorrow valuation.. bla.bla.bla.... So many to do yet so little time. Even at this hour, I'm still busy with my new Poster design job which need to be completed by next week. And I'm already so sleepy, yawning away and feeling sooooo exhausted. The only thing I have in mind now is to lie down on my comfortable bed right after writing this blog. Yes! That's what I'm going to do. Stop working and get my butt off to my bed. OK.. I'm gonna stop here now before I fall asleep in front of my computer.. shall continue tomorrow.. My sleepy eyes can't take it anymore!!!

2 comments:

Jafblaze said...

it is true. u work all day and night not thinking of me i guess keep up the good work and look outside after 10 mins of using the com ok...

Kay said...

Hmm..Jaf,Jaf. How can you say that?? Trust me,your Mommy loves you most than anybody in this world oh~kay. Nobody can ever give you the love that you need than her. You're her precious one. You're always in her heart & mind. Even if you're not here with us (..yet),she always tell me that she misses you everyday. Yup,she's sumtimes strict but that's for a good reason. I think & misses you too when you're not with us too. BEAR THAT IN MIND.