CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

May you rest in peace, Mum...

Specially for my late mum-in-law who passed away on 5th September 2008.

I was working at home as usual. And my husband was sleeping after a tiring night shift. I saw my bro-in-law was on MSN and knew he's at home. So I asked him if he is at home at not working, and he answered "Yes.. coz "Mak" is very ill". That what I call my mum-in-law 'Mak' which means 'Mother' in Malay. I felt uneasy and decided to give a tingle to their home and talked to Grandma for a while. She also mentioned that 'Mak' is very ill. However, I thought she was struggling with her pain as usual, so I did not expect that it was her last day of her life. When my husband and I arrived at their home at about 5.30pm, my father-in-law cried and say "Mak no more". I was so shocked and automatically burst to tears, I quickly rushed to the room, saw her lying on her bed motionless with her eyes half opened. She must have wanting to see all her 3 sons who meant the world to her. But unfortunately my husband who was the eldest was not there. So I sadly told my husband 'Mak must have been waiting for you to come to see her but... it's too late'. I was really sad.. really really sad. I can't help thinking of her even at this moment while I'm typing this blog. I love her just like my own mum. She's a great person. Well-liked by anyone. She's one of the kindest mother to her 3 sons. Even though I'm with the family for only 2 years. I can see and feel how much she loved her 3 sons. And she loves me too. Mak.. I want you to know how much I love you. I will never forget how you showered your love to your one and only daughter-in-law... May you rest in peace Mak.. I love you.

To people out there, remember this... appreciate and love while you can..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

25th October 1955 - 05th Sept 2008 Allayarhamha Jalilah Bte Hj Buang aka Jalilah Bte Ahmad,nickname "Intan". Mak after you left us,I'm livin everyday in an unawaken dream which I refuse to wake up or be awaken. Frankly,I don't know how long I will be like this. Im "redha" for her departure but Im just too devastated for her lost. Now the only person who will be a shoulder for me to cry on is my wife,Ida..I would never know what would happen to me if my wife would ever turn her back on me cos she's the only one I have besides than my beloved Abah. Wifey pls keep in yr mind that you are my only strength now. To all who happen to read my comment,pls save a prayer for my late mom..I appreciate it. Semoga Allah tempatkan Allahyarhamha di golongan org org yg beriman..Amin! "HIDUP ITU TIDAK SELALUNYA INDAH,TETAPI YANG INDAH ITU SELALU DALAM KENANGAN"

IdaKay Family said...

Dear Hubby, your comment deeply touches my heart. Thanks for making me important in your life. No one can replace you in my heart. I want to go though thick and thin with you. I want to be your strength and pillar. I want to share everything with you. I want to grow old with you. I want to love you just like how you love me. I want to be your wife who you never regret to marry to.

Jafblaze said...

gosh...im very sad .my heart also burst into tears when i read this ..umm post. im lucky to have you mum. Dad too. i love you..ilove you all.ina lilla.

Jafblaze said...

and you also left me out waaaaaahhhhhh

Kay said...

No Jaf,Mommy & you is always in my mind..no doubt. We're one family and that's a very special exception. I love both of you & i never leave both of you out of my mind.