CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

My Work

It's been 8 months I started my own home based business, and doing great. I'm glad I've chosen this path and I must say it's challenging. One-man operation and handle everything from Setting Up, Marketing, Admin, Accounts to Sales. It's tough in the beginning and lots of money spent to kick off. Expenses, expenses and more expenses! Buying computers and upgrading the systems is one thing. Buying the right software and keep updated with the latest version is another thing. But I'm glad my computer is equipped with most of the latest version now. Of course after pumping a lump sum of money from my own personal savings. Started marketing my business by sending letters to potential leads in the 1st month of operation, WALAH.. it pay off. I received many enquiries and started to get orders soon after that. Now I have a handful of regular clients. I'm glad and contented whenever they came back for more services from me. This shows that I'm doing a good job for them.. Ehem.. Happy for myself. I'm proud of myself I can do this far. And thank god for letting me to have the strength to go on no matter what setback I have. I'm ambitious and have big plans to expand my business. I want to do BIG business one day. So for now, I just gotta keep reminding myself to work hard and be a successful businesswoman one day. You can do it.. IDA..!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's my Super-Woman..and she's my wife! Just give it time,Sayang..and all yr hardwork will make yr career dreams come true one day! (..& when you have all the money,you can get me a 42" LCD flat screen tv & lots of games for me to play and a big black leather sofa for me to sit while playin it for my next birthday..LOL! I'm just jokin) Just bear me a baby girl,that is all I asked for..Insya Allah! He he! I love you -Yr Hubby,Kay

Jafblaze said...

lol dad you are anonymous?? are you boy or girl(just joking) uh-oh julia is crying cya and you are asking more than what i wanted... and yes we are alike